The primary role of IT Security Solution job is to ensure that approved IT security policies, rules and/or configurations are implemented across MBAL IT security systems and its Infrastructure.
This role of this job is to ensure that all security and/or monitoring software, computers, firewalls, servers, devices, appliances, and related IT infrastructure are up to date and configured based on existing MBAL corporate security rules, standard policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate MBAL systems and/or devices are properly configured, updated and working appropriately to detect potential threats and security incidents.
- Oversees and monitors the system security operations (cyber and internal) such as user account management, network vulnerability scanning, virus database update/scanning and other security measures (detailed below) are performed in accordance with exiting MBAL standard policies and procedures.
- Detection of anomalies, cyber threats and fraudulent use of computer and computer systems;
- Security electronic communication (email and social media);
- Protection of personal data and privacy;
- Secure IT development with regards to MBAL business applications
- Data masking, encryption, security testing, certification, digital signatures and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Provides support, education and training of to all employees in terms of IT Security risk awareness within the organization.
- Performs audits, reviews, analyses and report submission of security log files as described in approved IT security policies.
- Participates in the review of investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
- Provides technical support, education and training of to all employees in terms of IT Security risk awareness within the organization.
- Provides technical support and/or recommendation on IT security technology that would help align MBAL with latest technology and industry standards.