1. Job Purpose To deliver the best customer service experience, service quality and operational efficiency.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Participating in MABL project under the Operation functions (including but not limited to product projects, Operation Domain improvement projects...).
- Participate in building processes, guidelines and correspondences.
- Coordinates with IT & other department on preparing user requirement and performing testing for system changes or enhancements.
- Receive and handle transactions related to premium refund, suspense management and policy changes accurately and timely manner.
- Receive and handle benefit settlement process.
- Support Policy Service Manager in reviewing regularly the control procedure, make recommendation to change when necessary and update operation manual.
- Conduct training courses to team members on new enhancement of functionalities for Policy Service team.
- Prepares monthly reports as required.
- Other tasks as assigned byPolicy Service Manager.