Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
This role is expected to provide a better assessment, and governance of IT risks (policies, procedures, and relevant activities) in order to protect, detect, respond, and recover, and avoid threats, and exposures, reduce or transfer risks, and/or mitigate the impact.
Performs the overall administration of core IT Risk and Compliance governance within IT MBAL:
• Manage the implementation of IT risk management frameworks and processes. Ensures IT Operational Risks are managed and/or mitigated and that all existing IT security infrastructure is abreast with the latest technology and industry standards.
• Ensure IT security policies/procedures are defined and complied with, and implemented across IT business units.
• Maintain IT policies, standards, and procedures to ensure demonstrable regulatory and legal control.
• Preparation and execution of work plans (including risk assessments) and audit programs for Internal IT Audit activities.
• Develop and monitor, measure Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly for IT Security/ IT Risk/ IT Compliance metrics to achieve the threshold and maturity level as required.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors, and business partners in terms of IT Security review, gap assessment, and audits.
• Have at least 2-year experience.
• Experience in IT security projects, risk assessments, audits, and compliance governance.
• Understanding potential risks, legal and compliance implications;
• Good understanding of common standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 20000, and ITIL.
• Good interpersonal communication, influencing, and relationship building skills.
• Knowledge of technology risk management in the life insurance industry is an advantage.