3. Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: University degree (Bachelor/Master) in economics, marketing, finance or equivalent
- Experience: At least 8 years relevant working experience (in customer service in life insurance)
- Cooperative attitude: Promote team spirit and solidarity and actively seeks cooperation, both inside and extending beyond the team itself.
- Customer orientation: Anticipates customers’ wishes, goes the extra miles and is regarded as a constructive business partner.
- Result orientation: Make use of every opportunity to surpass the anticipated results and also encourages others accordingly.
- Learning capabilities: Seeks and creates learning possibilities for himself/herself to develop and to learn from and with others. Helps and motivates others to learn.
- Strategic thinking: Charts course within own professional area and provide ideas for the direction and development of the organization.
- Planning and organization: Plans, coordinates and direct various kinds of activities, both for himself/herself and for others. Works out systems or procedures that make it easier to achieve the goals.
- Change orientation: Encourages the necessary changes in own or adjoining professional areas and helps with their implementation.
- Entrepreneurship: Develops or encourages the development of new products/services on the basis of a good insight into market development and the company’s strengths and weakness
- Leadership: Coaches and motivates staff and invoices them in the performance of the activities.
4.2. Functional / Technical
- Business process management: Inter-process automation and control maturity level – re-alignment of processes with business strategy, craft process automation and control across the domains, customers and (distribution) partners
- Contact center and CRM technology: Extensively experience with deploying and managing / maintaining various front-end applications (e.g. Avaya, Cisco, Salesforce, etc) and CRM platforms (Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce, etc)
- Computer skills: PC literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)