1. Job Purpose
As a tele-sales team leader, you will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training new tele-sales staff, designing and implementing sales strategies, monitoring the performance of the sales team, and handling escalated customer complaints.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Meeting with senior managers to discuss tele-sales strategies.
- Training junior tele-sales staff.
- Implementing tele-sales strategies.
- Managing the tele-sales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of tele-sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints
- Compiling and presenting reports
3. Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, human services or similar field
- Experience: Previous experience working as a tele-sales leader; Experience in insurance tele-sales preferred
- Communication: Proactively draws up and distributes information, anticipating readers’ reaction
- Cooperative attitude: Promotes team spirit and solidarity and actively seeks cooperation, both inside and extending beyond the team itself.
- Customer orientation: Anticipates customers’ wishes, goes the extra mile and is regarded as a constructive business partner.
- Result orientation: Makes use of every opportunity to surpass the anticipated results and also encourages others accordingly.
- Learning capabilities: Seeks and creates learning possibilities for himself/herself to develop and to learn from and with others. Helps and motivates others to learn.
- Strategic thinking: Charts course within own professional area and provides ideas for the direction and development of the organization.
- Planning and organization: Plans, coordinates and direct various kinds of activities, both for himself/herself and for others. Works out systems or procedures that make it easier to achieve the goals.
- Change orientation: Encourages the necessary changes in own or adjoining professional areas and helps with their implementation.
- Entrepreneurship: Develops or encourages the development of new products/services on the basis of a good insight into market developments and the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Leadership: Coaches and motivates staff and involves them in the performance of the activities
B. Functional / Technical
- Design thinking: Understands and uses human centered design methodology, leads its rollout in the organization training colleagues and other managers, able to explain to and get buy in from key stakeholders.
- CRM/ Case Management platform: Experienced transactional CRM/ case management platform practitioner
- Computer skills: PC literate in Windows Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Interpersonal Interactions
- Manager of Customer service center
- Operations Director
- Other Operations teams and managers
- Other MBAL domains: Marketing, Compliance & Legal, Sales (Agency, Bancassurance and other, new channels), Product Development, IT, etc.
- msg/SAP and other software companies, agencies, MB Digital department, and other vendors and solution providers
- Counterparts at MB, Ageas, MTL