Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Consult/Review project test strategy, and test plan
- Ensure product/project quality with deliverables
- Continuously improve the test process
- Develop skills and ensure resources for project implementation
- Define/suggest a test strategy for the project
- Review Test plan, test cases/checklist/scenarios
- Analyze business requirements, changes, and impacts
- Design, and develop a test plan, test cases, and define business scenarios.
- Execute test, log a bug, and create a test report
- Communicate with the dev to verify the bug
- Coordinate and communicate testing timelines to the Test Manager Project Manager and related stakeholders.
- Training, sharing testing skills or testing knowledge Monitor testing progress
- At least 2 years experience in Insurance or Banking testing
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, reports
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working on different development lifecycles: Agile scrum, Waterfall
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong quality orientation
- Strong leadership skill
3. Certification: ISTQB Foundation
4. Behavioral Competencies:
- Communication: Proactively draws up and distributes information, anticipating readers’ reaction
- Planning and organization: Plans, coordinates, and directs various kinds of activities, both for himself/herself and others. Works out systems or procedures that make it easier to achieve the goals
- Customer Orientation: Meets customers' expressed or unexpressed needs. Strengthens customer relations and undertakes well-considered action to increase satisfaction
5. Technical Competencies:
- Software development:
+ Have knowledge about software development lifecycle
+ Experience working on different development lifecycles: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Software Testing:
+ Have knowledge about software testing lifecycle
+ Have knowledge about API testing, SQL testing
- Tools & languages: Have knowledge about defect management, test management
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.