Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- The key role of this senior actuarial officer position is to focus on reinsurance. Besides, following the assignment from the line manager, the candidate could be involved in other tasks including technical pricing, system setup, UAT
- The Senior actuarial officer will directly report to the Manager/Senior Manager – Pricing actuary and be a member of the Pricing department.
- Strategic: Responsible for promoting an environment where a risk management culture can flourish.
- Effective Risk Management/Governance:
- Degree in Actuarial Science / Finance / Business / Economics/ Mathematics / Computer Science
- Pass at least 2 actuarial exams of the international Institute/Society of Actuaries
- 3-year+ experience in life/health insurance industry
- Solid knowledge of the actuarial, and regulatory regimes in Vietnam
- Good knowledge of international actuarial, reporting, for life insurers.
- Strong data and information-analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills: data manipulation, database query and management.
- Good at English.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proven financial leader with a demonstrable track record of achievements
- At least 5 years experience – preferably in the life insurance sector in Vietnam or elsewhere in Asia.
Strong business acumen with the ability to lead actuarial and commercial strategy