Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Job Purpose:
Ensure prompt assessment and detection of financial risks that may adversely affect the company’s operation efficiency, objectives and profitability; and promptly report to the Risk Manager/ Chief Risk Officer for taking appropriate measures / remedies
2. Key Responsibilities:
3. Qualification: Bachelor or post-graduate diploma in Finance, Banking, Mathematics or related fields;
5. Language: Fluency in English speaking and writing
6. Communication: Good communication and presentation skills
7. Interpersonal Skills: Logical thinking, ability to work independently and good analysis; Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized.
8. Knowledge of the COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework
9. Interpersonal Interactions Internal : Ability to work collaboratively with partners in other functional units; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level