Monitor the quality of data from which organizations make informed decisions. Evaluate complex data to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected, resolve data quality problems, and collaborate with stakeholders to improve systems / data model / outcomes.
- Analyses root causes and coordinates other departments to standardize, enrich and enhance data quality for business requirements. Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with IT to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Creating data quality standards. Implements measures, data quality assurance activities. Implements, manages and operates tools for data quality assurance.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in data analysis / business analysis.
Certification: Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or similar.
- Business/Requirement Analysis: Experience in requirements analysis, documenting descriptions.
- ETL: Proficient in using SQL, Python / R to process data.
- System Architect / Data Architect: Experience with data system architecture and related components. Ready for evaluation / development / integration. Evaluate the Risk to prevent the data quality issues.