Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Design, develop and enhance/improve our backend system to meet business requirements
- Design architecture and development APIs for frontend systems.
- Follow Product Management processes and procedures and provide APIs definitions, business rules, and APIs access methods
- Work in an agile environment and align with agile / scrum methodology for development work.
- Have a good communication skill in order to work in a team
- Should be able to learn new technologies and skills quickly and apply to work.
- Should be able to guide/teach fellow junior level programmers.
- Have good logical thinking
- Ability to read/write documents in English.
- Experience in Insurance Business
- Experience of working in small groups of less than 10 developers.
- Ability to speak in English at business level.
- Have a strong problem-solving mindset
*** Must have:
- Experience of Java server-side programming, and able to code in Java from scratch.
- Experience of Java framework such as Spring Framework.
- Experience of SQL database programming.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiar with some caching techniques (Redis, Memcache…)
- Familiar with some message queue techniques (Kafka, Rabbit…)
- Familiar with Open Source tools such as SubVersion and Git.
- Familiarity of server technology, such as Linux and Cloud infrastructure.
*** Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in setting up CI/CD flow and operating the system
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.