Qualification: Bachelor's degree (Degree in Management, Finance, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering). Employers commonly expect a senior software engineer to have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as computer science.
- Above 5 years of experience as a software engineer, at least 2-3 years’ work as a technical leader or technical architect or relevant positions.
- Experience in Digital Product or Services Development.
- Experience in working as part of Agile teams and Digital domain.
- Experience and Discipline with software development (Java stack: Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring cloud, Cloud native, AWS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis).
- Experience with Cloud native, Docker, Containered-Application, K8S, microservices architectures, AWS.
- Experience with Insurance or Banking or Financial products will be considered a plus.
- NOTE: Have experience in a field such as insurance, micro-insurance, digital insurance can be an advantage.
- OOP, OOA, OOD (must have).
- Java stack: Java 1.8+, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Spring security, Hibernate, Data JPA, (must have).
- Skilled with MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL.
- Skilled with building search engines, logging, monitoring, cross cutting-concerns.
- Experience with modern software development, system and computer sciences.
- Deep understanding about REST, RESTFUL, SOAP, Open API, TCP/IP, Socket, multi-threading… (must have).
- UML and Designing tools.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and Project management tools.
- Have experience with microservices-based architecture, containered-applications (must have).
- K8S, AWS (is a plus).
- Digitally savvy, with a passion for innovative and quality digital products.
- Processes modeling, deployment modeling.
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology