Digital Product Owner primarily focus on the design, integration and program management of Digital Customer experience tribe to deliver digital strategy and help business to improve the NPS scores.
Digital Projects Execution
- Manage cross functional complex digital projects with various teams such as Mobile Product, Technology, UI/UX Design,
- Operations… and other business/functional teams to deliver Digital Strategy
- Attend agile ceremonies including daily standups, planning, and retrospectives, working in partnership with project teams on execution
- Prioritized backlog, grooming, user story definition and Agile support: in partnership with Product Solution Department,
- Sales department to create, maintain, and prioritize a well-defined backlog
- Proven ability to translate the plan into feature and user story documentation
- In partnership with the project teams, drive, negotiate, and prioritize activities and problem solve to mitigate risks to meet business commitments by staying on-schedule and within budget
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, project managers, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, and testers to build, execute and release features in alignment with digital programs and automation initiatives
- Review and support the development of user acceptance test plans with project teams to ensure a quality and defect free deliverable to customer
- Drive the ongoing identification of business needs and/or opportunities for improvement and deliver those enhancement/initiatives
- Drive and implement new product/service change/setup
- Other tasks as required by line manager.