The IT Security Operations have the following job responsibilities:
- Ensures appropriate MBAL systems and/or devices are properly configured, updated and working appropriately to detect potential threats and security incidents.
- Oversees and monitors the system security operations (cyber and internal) such as user account management, network vulnerability scanning, virus database update/scanning and other security measures (detailed below) are performed in accordance with exiting MBAL standard policies and procedures.
- Detection of anomalies, cyber threats and fraudulent use of computer and computer systems;
- Security electronic communication (email and social media);
- Protection of personal data and privacy;
- Secure IT development with regards to MBAL business applications
- Data masking, encryption, security testing, certification, digital signatures and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Provides support, education and training of to all employees in terms of IT Security risk awareness within the organization.
- Performs audits, reviews, analyses and report submission of security log files as described in approved IT security policies.
- Participates in the review of investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
- Provides technical support, education and training of to all employees in terms of IT Security risk awareness within the organization.
Provides technical support and/or recommendation on IT security technology that would help align MBAL with latest technology and industry standards.
At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related technical field. Master degree is a big plus.
At least 5 years solid IT experience with actual hands-on experience in IT Security operations and monitoring using top of the line technology solutions.
Good command of English