1. Qualification and Experience
- University degree (Master / PhD) in, economics, finance or equivalent. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
- At least 1 years relevant working experience (in life insurance new business or in reporting related)
- Experienced in ERP software system as: Oracle, SAP.
- Native Vietnamese speaker and good command of English
2. Competencies - Behavioral
- Good communication and negotiation to get requirements from business users.
- Helps the team achieve its goal, for example by spontaneously extending and/or requesting help.
- Constantly evaluates the contribution of his/her own activities to the attainment of goals, adapting activities where necessary.
- Formulates personal learning goals and rapidly learns from other people’s experiences.
- Shapes action and recommendation on basis of personal analyses and assumptions.
- Draws up plans in order to achieve personal goals or to prevent problems and assesses their progress.
- Adapts quickly to changes in his/her work environment and acts as an example for others.
- Takes initiatives and contributes actively towards the improvement and/or renewal of the current range within his/her professional area.
3. Functional / Technical
- Understanding database system for business requirements.
- Data analyst: Study report requirement to meet business requirement from Operation Department.
- Designing reports: Designing reports that were requested from Operation users.
- Insuring reports data and delivery reports to business users. (daily/weekly/monthly and as required)
- PC literate in Windows Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and process flow chart software (e.g. Visio), SAP software related: SAPGUI, google spreadsheet and all others reporting tools.
- Have good skill with analysis tool as excel pivot table, SAP BO/BI, SAP analysis for excel.
- Have ability to write Structured Query Language (SQL) to retrieve data from database system is plus.